What is Platypus Soft Bottle? Before i tell you that, let me tell ask you a question? Are you bothered by all the plastic bottles littering our lovely environment?
This bothers me so much! It is rampant in this part of the world where I hail from.
At the same time, one cannot help but understand why walking around with an empty water bottle can be a nuisance!
If you are so concerned about the environment like I am, and can’t find a dustbin for miles, then you might be tempted to throw the bottle on the streets as well.
So the other day I was out with one of my friends who hails from the US of A. He had this bottle of water that fit in his bag in whatever space that was available.
I was really wondering what it was, and I finally just had to ask! I was so fascinated that I did more research on this ‘bottle’ I am also planning to get one shortly!
For over 20 years, its simple, lightweight and flexible design have made this SoftBottle a classic.
Some of the links here are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. We do this to help finance the free content that we publish on our website, so we appreciate your support. For Our Affiliate Disclosure Here.
The lightest and most compact ‘bottle’ made. Be it around the city or out on the trail, this flexible water bottle is your best source for easy hydration.
- Highly packable: When empty, the SoftBottle easily flattens and rolls up compactly, saving space.
- Smart design: Bottle narrows at the middle to make it easy to hold.
Versatile: Available with either a Closure Cap or a Push-Pull Cap; accepts any threaded Platypus lid or drink tube kit.
- Pure Platy experience: The SoftBottle is taste-free, as well as BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free.
- They come in 1-2 Litres and also you can buy it for Wine Storage also. How cool is that?
- Where can I get Platypus Soft Bottle?
- You can get it from these link here and the price is….
- How do I clean it?Platypus bottles are dishwasher safe. When placing Platypus bottles in a dishwasher, make sure they are fully expanded for optimal cleaning.Note: not all bottles may fit in a dishwasher, especially sizes 2L and greater. You can also hand wash the bottles using warm or hot soapy water.
- How do I dry it?
Platypus Soft Bottles can be dried by blowing a little air into them to inflate, then letting them stand upright and uncapped until the water evaporates.
- Can I put beverages other than water in my Platypus bottle, reservoir, or storage product?
You can put a variety of beverages in your Platypus bottle, reservoir, or storage product. Just make sure you clean it thoroughly after each use to prevent bacteria from growing in it (including any hydration tubes or bite valves). Carbonated beverages are not recommended.
- Can I freeze my Platypus Soft Bottle?
Yes. Lay it half-full on its side in freezer with all air purged. Do not over-fill. Water expands as it freezes and this can burst your bottle.
- Why you should have it Platypus Soft Bottle?Even when it is full it can fit in your handbag and nobody will know. The bottle doesn’t drip water, it is tightly sealed. What’s not to like?
Yes i am recommending Platypus Soft Bottle to you.
Cheers until Next time
Ackland Mhina from 1MINREVIEW